Tuesday, October 16, 2007


I sell cheese. Partly to keep my sanity (we law students are not widely renowned for that trait), but also, and mostly, because I love it beyond all reason. This is intended to be something of a journal about cheese, and probably food in general. I'll attempt to keep the whining about school to a minimum, but I can guarantee nothing, since all that pesky reading does get in the way of cheese. I was thinking about putting in a picture of cheese, but instead, here's my super-cute puppy. This photo has to do with cheese in one way: that is doggy birthday cake, and the frosting was made by putting cottage cheese in a blender and adding food coloring. The idea sounds pretty nasty to me, but it was a huge hit. Right after this picture was taken, Izzy's cake was stolen by another dog. Izzy ended up with extra frosting to compensate. Good times!

No comments: